
We have been on vacation in Florida for the past week...today is back to the grime! We got in yesterday afternoon and went to bed at 5pm...which is 8pm east coast time! We were all so exhausted..but we had a blast! It came and went too quickly but it sure was great to see everyone!!! Now that I am sitting down to blog...I don't even know where to start. How do I choose which pictures to upload? I just downloaded them from my camera and there are 262 pictures....holy crap!!! So here goes....I will try to briefly recap the trip.
Trey had a BLAST at the beach!!! I was pretty surprised...I thought he was going to like the pool better but we went out to the beach the first day and he loved it and wanted to go back everyday!!!


here he is with ashley and lindsey playing in the sand
Here he is walking in with Uncle Bobby and Ashley
Jumping the waves....
Trey buried in the sand with Daddy and Uncle Ryan
Trey sitting in Uncle Ryan's GINORMOUS Budweiser chair...you can't even grasp how big this chair is bc we didn't get the whole thing in the picture...
actually here is Uncle Danny sitting in the chair holding onto the tent when the wind picked up
Trey was so exhaused he would fall asleep so easily when we got back into the room...

Talan loved playing in the sand...but he mostly liked to just sit and relax and take naps in his stroller
look at this tan little guy!!!
Thank god for Nana...she helped so much with the boys when she got there on Thursday...especially Talan.
me and my sisters....do you like the BluBlocker sunglasses? Come on Jody.....you know you liked them!Kim, Ashley and Jody
Here is a picture we took of the whole family (except Mom and Talan who were up in the room napping, Amanda and Rachel, and we were missing a few other cousins too....
we did some boogie boarding....
Jay and I both caught baby sharks fishing right off the shore...which pretty much stopped everyone from boogie boarding after that!

We played Baggo or corn hole everyday and the last day we even had a tournament. Javi and jody won the tournament! After that Jody teamed up with uncle bobby and they were unstoppable...nobody would come in from the beach until they beat them...and they never could do it!

But here is the highlight of the trip...Ryan's competition..."BANANA MAN" its a banana in the front and a peel in the back! LOL!!! Javi even missed my boogie boarding bc Jody made him video "BANANA MAN" walking down the beach....yes we even have a video of this!

No comments:
Post a Comment