My friend Kristen (who is also a hygienist and used to work at our office) moved to Texas last year and was in town visiting her family. We had made plans to get together on Friday to go swimming with the kids (since that's about all you can do outside in the summer in Tucson) but the day before we were gonna get together, we found out that Javi got tickets (very last minute) to the Toby Keith concert (also on Friday) in Phoenix and we had to leave early that afternoon to make it to Phoenix in time. So swimming was out of the question. We decided to meet at McDonald's for a quick lunch and so the kids could play together for a little bit. Trey and Kate had a blast playing on the playground and unfortunately since Talan can't, or should I say, WON'T walk it was really hard for him to keep up with Sawyer (who is only 2 months older but walking like a pro) and Kate and Trey. It was so nice to see Kristen...I miss her so much at work!!!!
last weekend Trey helped Javi wash his car...he is such a good little helper too!
Oh this is the best new update...Trey is OBSESSED with Michael Jackson!!! I mean it's bad! He listens to "Beat It" over and over all day long. He has it recorded on his DSI and he plays the song more than he actually plays games on it. He loves to watch the "Beat It" video too....he has the whole thing analyzed. I took this picture of him while we were at Gina's house and he was watching the video on You Tube...literally for hours!
Ever since we were in Tampa at Mom and Dad's....Talan has become very attached to his blanket! It's gonna be like Trey and his "Cold Pillow" I have a feeling! When I get him out of his crib in the morning he cries unless I get the blanket and bring it with us out to the kitchen to eat breakfast!
And this is my favorite...Talan might not be able to talk (at all) but he is learning sign language...so far he has got "PLEASE" down pretty good...but that's it so far!

No comments:
Post a Comment