I haven't used a dishwasher in about 7 years...when it was just Javi and I we really didn't need one and our dishwasher always ended up being a storage place for our pots and pans...we never used it! Then Javi bought me a wine fridge for Christmas in 2005 and we took out our dishwasher and put the wine fridge in its place. Well....now that I have 2 kids and live in a neighborhood where we always have people over our house...I started thinking how nice it would be to have a dishwasher again to actually use! In March (for my birthday party) my friend Nikki was over with her husband Steve and we got to talking about us not having a dishwasher. Steve does that kind of work and said it would be really easy to cut half of my cabinets out next to the refrigerator to move the wine fridge over there and have the space open again to put a dishwasher back in. I had been thinking about it ever since and finally.....
Today he came over and did it for me!!! YAY!!! I have a dishwasher again! I am so excited about it mostly bc I just can't get the boys sippy cups clean inside the lids by hand. I already have a load of sippy cups, lids and valves ready to go in dishwasher! :)

The wine fridge looks great in it's new spot. Steve did a very professional job (there used to be double cabinets and drawers here)...I am really happy!!!! I think I have said "I'm so excited" at least 100 times today!
No comments:
Post a Comment