Sunday, November 23, 2008

U of A tailgating

Yesterday we went with our neighbors and their friends to tailgate for the U of A game. They have an RV pass and have been going for years. So we all piled in the RV and were off to the game....
We got there at 12 pm and didn't get home until 10:30 last night...it was a long day but we had a blast! Trey ran and played with the kids all day.
Trey showing off his tattoo...
and of course Talan just hung out in his swing all day....They had this thing called "FAN FIESTA" where the kids could play on an inflatable obstacle course and rock climb. First Trey wanted to do the obstacle thing like 500 times....then he looked up at the rock wall and said "I want to do that"...I said "Are you sure?" and he said "YES". So they had to find a very small harness for him and then the guy had to still do some major adjusting to make it small enough. It took the guy like 5 minutes to get him all geared up and I'm thinking to myself, "all this work and Trey's gonna grab on to the wall and be done with it in 2 seconds"but boy was I wrong...he grabbed on and started climbing like a pro...I couldn't believe it! He was so cute because he would turn around and wave at everyone in the crowd with a huge cheesy smile. He made it almost all the way to the top and then I think he got a little scared when he looked back and realized how high he was. (he's waiving in this picture) Vanessa, Christie and I also climbed the wall....well we tried anyway. Look how high I got...
LOL....it's scarier than it looks! Pam held Talan while I climbed (tried to climb) the wall....isn't this the cutest picture?Tio Frankie and Erica stopped by the RV before they went into the game...

No comments: