Talan is 4 months old today! I can't believe how time is flying by and how big he is getting!




Talan's favorite things:
- smiling at everyone who talks to him
- talking and cooing in the morning in his crib when he wakes up
- sucking his thumb
- his big brother
We go to the doctor for his check up and shots on Friday so I'll update you on his stats then.
1 comment:
what a big boy! 4 months has just flown by! I'm still jealous of his little man hairdo. sawyer is going to be 5 before he actually gets a "do".
I'm just supplementing sawyer for now...but we'll see how long thats going to last. when I pumped I only had 3 1/2 oz! seriously....my son was starving. it actually makes me really depressed to think about it. so for now I feed him me and then a bottle. we'll see how long thats worth it.
I really don't know what my problem is, why I dry up. the dr was like "lets try and figure out why you don't have enough milk. are you drinking enough water?" I think so. "are you eating enough?" please, I eat enough for 4 people. "are you pregnant?" are you kidding me?!?! better not be...
really, its what it is.
so let me know if you guys actually want me to temp before I leave so I can bring some scrubs...unless I can work in jeans and a tshirt.
can't wait to be back in tucson and actually talk to you in person instead of typing a novel in your comments. we should definately go out to lunch someday you're working.
Post a Comment