Friday Trey was in our bathroom going potty while I was cleaning our bedroom. His Mickey Mouse ears were hanging on the towel rack (because I had just picked them up off the floor) he could see them from where he was and asked me if I could hand them to him. Then a few seconds later I hear him say "Daddy will think I'm Mickey Mouse". I went to get my camera and this is what I saw when I came back....

He always makes me laugh!!!!
Friday night I decided to put together the favors for Talan's Baptism....Trey decided he wanted to help (of course) so I let him play with my circle paper punch for scrapbooking and some scrap paper. Who would have thought he would be so amazed and thrilled with it! He thought it was the coolest thing ever...
Here is my finished product....

and here is Trey's....

No comments:
Post a Comment