We had Thanksgiving dinner here at our house. Javi's mom and sister are here visiting with us. It was a nice, simple and cozy little Thanksgiving dinner! 
Here is a video of Trey singing a cute Thanksgiving song he learned at school...
Then Maria and I were out and about Friday morning at 5am for Black Friday sales....we shopped till we dropped...literally!!!
Talan and his godparents...Curtis and Erica
Sunday we just bummed around most of the morning and then around 3pm we got dressed and headed to the mall to take pictures with Santa. Trey wrote a letter to Santa in the car on the way to the mall. So cute!
I have a brief (well I'll try to make it brief) story about Santa. My friend Kristen took the cutest pictures of her kids with Santa at picture people where she lives in Houston....so I called our picture people where I always take the boys and our Santa that was supposed to be here in Tucson, had a heart attack! Poor Santa.....and no cute photo shoot with the boys...oh well! Then yesterday when we took them to take pictures with Santa in the mall.....we specifically went to Park Place Mall because they have this whole cute set up called "Santastic" that the kids walk through and they do really cute little things and take lots of pictures of them. We did it last year and the Santa was so cute and we got great pictures with him and Trey! So we did it again this year and to be honest I was a little disappointed....I didn't think the Santa was very cute and the whole thing was kinda rushed unlike last year! Then tonight I was reading Kristen's blog and I find out the the original Santa from "Santastic" in the mall, died on Saturday!!! What a tragedy! No wonder it wasn't quite the same...I'm sure everyone there was still a little shaken up about the whole thing!!!

Such a busy long weekend and then I was all stressed out at work today listening to Christmas music on the radio all day thinking how this is the first year that I don't have my Christmas decorations up the weekend after Thanksgiving.....Javi promised to get them all down from the attic tomorrow! Pictures to come.....
Saturday was Talan's Baptism. We had a little private ceremony at our church and then everyone came back to our house afterwards for lunch.
The pictures came out cute at least....

Such a busy long weekend and then I was all stressed out at work today listening to Christmas music on the radio all day thinking how this is the first year that I don't have my Christmas decorations up the weekend after Thanksgiving.....Javi promised to get them all down from the attic tomorrow! Pictures to come.....

1 comment:
so I was at the mall today doing some random things and the santa was different than the one in the pictures (who was different than the one who died) so there must be multiple santas. anyways, the one I saw today was WAY cuter. so I guess now I have to make sure I go on a day when there is a cute santa!
Post a Comment