Trey lost his first tooth yesterday!!! It was getting really loose and I even tried pulling it out on Friday but it wasn't quite ready. Yesterday we were in the pool and I noticed that overnight, the tooth got MUCH looser (is looser a word?!?) I told Trey to keep wiggling it (which he was scared to do so I thought I was for sure gonna have to pull it out for him) so it would come out easier and that I was gonna take it out Sunday night no matter what! We had some friends over, Aimee, Kyle and their kids Gavin (Trey's new best friend in his class) and Lily. Kyle grew a little watermelon and brought it over to share with us. I cut it into 4 pieces and the kids were eating it by the pool. Aimee and I were inside so of course I missed it! Trey and Gavin were spitting their watermelon seeds on the deck on the side of the pool, Trey looked up and smiled at Javi and he said "Trey where is your tooth?" Trey's tooth had come out while he was eating the watermelon and spit it out thinking it was a seed. Javi found it and brought it inside to me. His exact words were "the watermelon did it!!!"
So here he is so excited to put his tooth under his pillow for the tooth fairy!
He had asked me earlier in the week "how will the tooth fairy take my tooth AND put money under my pillow without waking me up?"...I answered back " I don't know" . Looks like the tooth fairy had it pretty easy though...before I went to bed, I checked on Trey and this is how he was sleeping! Maybe he just wanted to make sure the tooth fairy would be able to do the exchange with ease....LOL!!!

2 comments:
ha ha, a true dental hygienist, blogging your son's new teeth! (don't worry, I'm planning the same post in my head already...just not for a long time!)
I'm driving to Tucson this month! I'll get there around the 17th so I'll call you!
first day of school..first tooth.. oh no hes growing up so fast =)
Post a Comment