Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Trey LOVES MJ

Have I mentioned before how much Trey loves to listen to Michael Jackson music? Well the other day, I walked by his room and found him doing this.....

He was laying on his toy box listening to his Michael Jackson CD and he fell asleep there!!! He must have just barely fallen asleep bc when I went to get my camera and Javi and came back, he was moving around a little bit. I asked him if he wanted me to plant a little garden outside of his bedroom window so he could sit on his toy box, listening to MJ and looking out the window like a little old Nana...and he said YES!!! I was just trying to be funny so it made me laugh that he really wanted me to do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, is there something wrong with little old nana's? I would plant his garden.