Friday, November 20, 2009

silly mood


Trey was in a REALLY silly mood the other day...and I caught some of it on video! Unfortunately I can't seem to remember that I'm not supposed to hold the camera vertically when I am recording. I don't know how many times it's gonna take before I get it right.



Awww just look at how cute these brothers are together and they get along so well....haha this is a rare moment when they are sitting next to each other, both smiling and one of them isn't making the other one cry. Tonight Trey was minding his own business, sitting on the couch playing games on my laptop and all of a sudden he started crying really hard! I ran over to him to see what was the matter and he told me that Talan threw his DSI at him and hit him in the head!!! I know you're probably thinking, "poor Trey" but earlier I watched Trey get mad at Talan because he was "messing up his fort" so he smashed him under the wall of the fort (Talan cried) and then started hitting Talan with his cold pillow. It's non-stop with these boys....the scary part is that I have MANY MANY more years of this to come...and as they get older....I'm sure it's gonna get worse. But at the end of the day, they LOVE and ADORE each other! Last night we heard Trey telling Talan (while they were playing with Trey's Ninja Turtle Van, "That's a van Talan, can you say van?"...moments like that just melt my heart!!!

No comments: