Wednesday, November 4, 2009

too funny

Tonight Javi and I laughed so hard at our little monster...that would be Talan! I was clearing the table after dinner into the garbage can and I said to Javi, "You have to really watch Talan bc I caught him putting stuff (Trey's bakugan and some other toys) in the garbage can yesterday." Javi stayed home from work today to help me with the boys while I stayed in bed all day sick with the flu (which I TOTALLY appreciate and LOVE him for)...so I thought he needed to know this since he was watching Talan. So as I was telling Javi this, I opened the garbage can and sure enough, he had just that quickly put his toothbrush and a little toy penguin in there! Then Javi said "I hope he didn't throw his Croc away then bc he was walking around with one of them this morning and tonight when I went to take the boys outside, I couldn't find the other Croc anywhere" I said "oh yeah I bet he did then" Javi took the garbage out this morning since it was garbage day so if Talan did throw the croc away...Javi said "it's long gone now". So I figured I would check the garbage just in case to see what else he might have thrown away today, and this is what I found inside... We laughed so hard!!! So now I guess I have to try to find a baby safety thingy for our garbage can. They make them for the toilet, surely I can find something for the garbage can right? I wonder what else he has thrown away that we have no idea about!?!

So while I was in bed today, Javi got some cute pictures of Talan playing in Trey's room. Here he is trying to get himself inside Trey's Handy Manny truck...just look at his hilarious face!!!
And while I'm on a roll blogging...I'll add these pictures of the boys playing in the pantry with the toilet paper and paper towels. It's their favorite thing to do! I have a huge mess everyday in there but hey...it keeps them busy for a while and its harmless, so I'm not gonna complain! But I did catch the little monster in action so you can see for yourself how "dare-devilish" he is and how I am going to have my hands full with him... And my cute little innocent Trey..

No comments: