Believe it or not, the strawberries I have on my knee hurt the worst. Besides what you can see...my ankle is sore and my hip hurts bad too. I think I landed on my right hip....OUCH, OUCH, OUCH!!!!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
my softball injury
So on Monday night at our softball game I got a little owie....actually....a BIG owie! I got hit with a ball that was thrown (very hard by a guy) from center field in an attempt to throw me out at first base. Obviously, I was safe since the first baseman never caught the ball...my leg did!!! When the ball hit my leg, I guess it kinda buckled from under me and I twisted my other ankle...then I went down hard! I went flying and rolling in the dirt. The first thing that crossed my mind as I layed there for a moment was "Please let me have an obvious VISIBLE injury somewhere, otherwise I am going to look like a complete idiot"!!! And I definately got what I asked for....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OMG girl, that is some bruise!!! YIKES!!! Hope you are better SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment