Wednesday, September 16, 2009

D-Backs game

Javi got tickets to the D-Backs game this past Sunday...so we went up to Phoenix with Erica and the boys. Thank goodness Talan was feeling better so we all got to go...

We had GREAT seats!!!

10 rows behind home plate!!! The only thing was that the foul balls were seriously dangerous where we were sitting...even with the net, they would hit the concrete on the upper decks and bounce back right to the area we were sitting in. Anyways the boys had fun...Talan wouldn't sit still...of course!!! He crawled around the floors, ate off them...I wonder how he ever got mono?!?! Have I mentioned how badly I want him to start walking?


Of course Talan wanted all the food...and oops...


sorry Erica, now you can't drink your soda...Talan has Mono!!!

They had a really cute play area called "The Sandlot" up in the upper deck in left field so when the boys couldn't sit still any longer...Erica and I took them up there so Javi could watch the game. They had a blast!!!

Trey got to hit in the batting cages with a coach pitching wiffle balls to him...he was so cute!!!


No comments: