Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Christmas PJ project

This is the second year that I made matching PJ pants for Javi, Trey and I to wear on Christmas Eve. Only last year I cheated a little (since I was suffering from 1st trimester morning sickness and ickyness) and I bought 3 pairs of adult pj pants and just cut one pair and made Trey's child size. This year I made all 3 of our pants and although it was just another thing to add to the stress of everything else I needed to get done before Christmas, I am happy with my finished products. And pretty proud of myself I must say since I consider myself to be very much a Rookie when it comes to sewing. I want to make this an every year Christmas tradition.....let's see how long I can keep it going. Next year I will make a pair for Talan too (they didn't have a pattern small enough for him)

1 comment:

Kristen and Ryan said...

oh bummer, you should have called me! we made pjs for sawyer and ethan by just tracing a pair of pants that fits him. seriously, so easy! but they turned out way cute and I'm so proud of you! I like the fabric....looks like it was all worth the crazy joanns trip! it sounds like you guys had a great christmas! we're jealous of the snow!