Talan has a little rash on his body that the pediatrician says is a normal newborn rash. It looks like he has little bug bites all over his body. The doctor says they will come and go for the next two weeks. I don't remember Trey having them. I took these pictures of him last night laying in his crib with his eyes open (which he doesn't do very often) while I straightened up some things in his room.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh goodness, he is so tiny and adoreable! did I tell you about sawyer's heat rash? it still hasn't gone away completely and I almost think its just how fair baby's skin reacts to heat and humidity. kate has it just a little on the back of her neck too. sigh. it WAS great to talk to you today and I'm so glad to hear things are going so well! (I miss tucson so much it hurts)
You know... A lot of people are saying that he looks a lot like Ryan... I don't really think so but what's funny is on that top picture it looks like he's play an air guitar!!! LOL!!
-JODY
Post a Comment