We have had some great monsoon rains lately....today it rained really hard right before dinner with lots of lightning and thunder. After dinner it stopped raining and Javi went outside to take all of our garbage to the street for garbage day tomorrow. We had our 2 huge garbage cans full and 10 yard size bags full of weeds and tree clippings!!! Because of all the rain, the weeds come up like crazy and before you know it they are taking over the yard! So we had this one weed that was huge and has lots of thorns on it so it's really hard to get up. We worked on this thing for 2 days and no kidding 4 big garbage bags later we finally got rid of the darn thing! You have to cut it up in small pieces to get it in the bags. And I bet in a week, we will have more of those horrible weeds coming up again! 

He does wake up...sometimes. Here is a cute picture of Talan a couple days ago in his cute new outfit that Erica bought for him....with his eyes open!
Anyway, while Javi was dragging all the bags to the street, Trey found these nice puddles on the side of the house and was running through them with his flip flops on and getting soaking wet...Javi came inside and told me "come look at YOUR son and grab your camera. So here he is having a blast running and splashing through the puddles!
And while all this was going on outside...Talan was inside sound asleep in his swing!

1 comment:
cute cute! I miss tucson monsoons...but mom says she isn't getting any rain over her way. I bought some really fun rain boots before I left and kate has some too and I'm excited to use them...
all I did was highlight the 200 list, right click, hit copy, go to my blog, right click, hit paste. nothing was bold after I did that so I didn't follow any of the directions. I'm really not a computer whiz so I don't know if that would help!
Post a Comment