This is so funny to me but Trey loves to go to the carwash! He always asks me if we can go ...the carwash that I like to go to is far from our house so I try to take him on Fridays when I have errands to run on that side of town. They have an express wash where you stay in the car while it goes through the carwash and it cleans the outside of the car only and this is the only one Trey lets me do. The other ones are more detailed and they make you get out of the car and sit in the waiting area while they clean the car inside and out. Obviously I can't ever do that one when Trey is with me b/c he likes to stay in the car while we drive through it. If I ever need the inside of my car cleaned (with a 3 year old this is pretty often) I have to sneak to the carwash without Trey. Today we went through the carwash and I had my camera so I took pictures of Trey's excited face! He just loves it!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment