Friday, July 16, 2010
oh no....not again
So do you remember about a year ago Trey's accident in our driveway? He was riding a little push car down our slopped driveway when it flipped over and he went head first into the street and fractured his skull...I posted pictures of his horrible black eye. Well guess what?????
Talan did the same exact thing!!!! I'm a little bit behind on my blogging as you may have noticed...hahaha so this accident actually took place a few months ago. I was sitting in the garage going through a bin of Trey's old clothes for Talan and the boys were playing out front. Trey was riding one of the cars down the driveway (I know I should have thrown the darn car away after the first injury...but I didn't) and I was yelling at him bc you know who does everything his big brother does. I had just finished saying to Trey "if Talan goes down the driveway and falls and gets hurt, you won't be able to go swimming all weekend" Because I had asked Trey to stop and get off the car. The next thing I know, Talan is crusing...FAST....down the driveway and I screamed for Trey to catch him at the bottom. Trey tried to catch Talan but he was going too fast. Talan didn't know to put his feet down to stop himself so he went right over face first into the street....NOT AGAIN!!!! Trey and I both freaked out...to say the least! Thankfully Talan must not have hit as hard bc he mostly got road rash down his face and a little bump on his forehead. I didn't have to punish Trey bc he got scared enough on his own. He said to me "now do we have to take him the the hospital?" We didn't go to the hospital thankfully!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment