Saturday, February 13, 2010

little copycat

Thank goodness no one was really hurt...but in my 5 years as a mom, the funniest thing happened this morning! I am still laughing about it! Let me first say that Talan is such a little copy cat and he does EVERYTHING that his big brother does....and I mean EVERYTHING!!! So we had just finished breakfast and Javi and I were in the kitchen cleaning up....when Trey came in and said to me, "Mom I am bleeding" (his chin was bleeding) he wasn't crying at all (which I knew right away that something was suspicious and he was probably doing something he shouldn't have been doing) we asked him how it happened and with a kinda scared face he kept saying "I don't know". When I looked closely at it, I say 2 rows of very thin cuts and right away I thought he was playing with a razor....then I kinda laughed and thought "he was trying to shave!" So we were walking to the bathroom to clean Trey's chin up and Talan comes walking toward us with the razor in his hand! (Let me take you back a year or so...my mom was here visiting and she called me from the airport when she left to tell me that she had forgotten her razor in the shower and I should get it right away bc she didn't the boys to get it...I did take it out of the shower but I put it in one of the drawers in their bathroom. Remember, Trey never gets into things and since it was a while ago, I had forgotten that it was in there. I am willing to put money on it that Talan is the one who found it!) Anyway, while we were cleaning up Trey's chin, Javi looks over and sees a big drip of blood coming from Talan's chin! THEY BOTH TRIED TO SHAVE!!!! So now I had to clean up Talan's cuts (which were a little bit deeper) and put a band aid on his chin!
Thank goodness they are both okay, it could have been much worse! But I just keep laughing at the fact that Trey was secretly trying to shave and his copycat brother did the exact same thing! You could tell that Trey thought he was gonna get in so much trouble...I just kept laughing and the first thing I thought was to take pictures so I could blog about it!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Trey doesn't look too happy that you were laughing and taking pictures of his first shaving experience! LOL!!