Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!!! I had a nice relaxing day with my family! My pictures are going to be a little bit out of order bc for some reason blogspot has changed things and now I can't move my pictures around after I upload them....which is really frustrating to me....anyway....I went this afternoon to get a much needed pedicure. Earlier this week I told Trey (in front of Javi) "Trey, do you know what I really want for Mother's Day?....A pedicure" and he said to me, "What's that?" I guess my little hint worked...hehehe...b/c Javi and the boys got me a gift certificate to a salon/spa so I can get a mani and pedi...and this really nice watch. Javi has such good taste!
We wanted to spend the day in the pool with the boys...we put our solar blanket on yesterday hoping it would heat the pool a little...but it didn't! So this morning Javi turned on the heater to heat the pool...which was only at 70 degrees....burrrrrrr! It's been 97 degrees here this week, and it's frustrating that the pool is still so cold. We got in the spa and what seemed like such a beautiful day outside, turned out to be sooooo windy that we were freezing in the water. Even with the spa heated up to almost 90 degrees. We were able to play in the water for about an hour and then we came inside. We put Trey's old Nemo floaty and arm floaties on Talan and he really surprised us at how well he does in the water. Last summer we could only put him in his little boat float thing and push him around. I can't believe how big he is getting that he is ready to swim around in floaties already!!!! At first he had a hard time balancing himself and keeping his body upright. He kept flipping over on his back and then he would roll around from his front to his back ....drinking quite a bit of pool water in the process! LOL!!! We were trying to teach him to keep his mouth closed but of course that only made him want to drink the water even more! He caught on quick and was swimming/floating from side to side in the spa in no time!










No comments: