Since most of you won't recognize this person that Javi and Trey are posing with....I'll help you out with this one picture! It's on of the guys from "Three 6 Mafia"...we were walking on South Beach by Wet Willies and he saw him standing in line to order a drink. Javi said "what's up" to him and he came over to take a picture...he was really nice about that. What was really funny is that he was by himself and while he was posing for this picture you could tell that everyone else around was thinking, "WHO IS THAT?" Leave it to Javi to recognize a celebrity just about every time we go somewhere.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Miami Trip
Ok so since I can't post new pictures, I decided to FINALLY post pictures from our trip to Miami. I am only going to do the pictures bc the descriptions are the part I have been dreading and procrastinating about this post anyway. However, last night I tried to upload all the pictures and something drastic has changed about this blog site and for some reason, I can move my pictures around like I used to be able to.....I'll have to figure it out but for now....here's our Miami trip last month....all out of order....sorry!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment