Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning

On Christmas Eve, Trey helped bake cookies for Santa....I let Trey decorate some sugar cookies all by himself. I got him all set up and walked away to let him do it.....this is what I came back to...YUM!!! And the worst part is that he wanted to leave one of these cookies for Santa! Too much icing to eat...thank goodness Susan ate this one! Here is a picture that I LOVE of the boys in their elf hats (that Tia brought them). I named Talan "Stinky the Elf" and Trey named himself "Curly the Elf".
Here are some more random pictures from Christmas Eve (since I'm so behind with my blogging, this is what you're gonna get...pictures without alot of descriptions).Zoe posing in front of the tree.Susan and I with the elf hats on...Here is a great picture of the boys with Nana before they went to bed...and here they are fast asleep in bed...
And then Santa came...Javi wanted to put wrapping paper up so in the morning Trey couldn't see all the presents until we got up...I video taped him breaking through the paper...very cute!
So now that I downloaded my Christmas pictures, I feel so terrible! These are the only pictures I took on Christmas! We all had a terrible stomach virus that started with Susan, Trey and Maria. Unfortunately, Javi and I both woke up around 4 am Christmas morning VERY sick! So I wasn't as into Christmas morning as I would have liked to be! Talan wasn't feeling good either so he didn't want to open any of his presents. We had to open them all for him. Trey was really cute and dramatic though....he kept saying "OH WOW!!!". I did get some good videos of Trey's reaction when he opened his presents with our video camera though....
We had a great Christmas...and I hope everyone else did too! :)

No comments: