Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Talan is 11 months old

Talan is 11 months old.....I can't believe how time is just flying by! Talan is FINALLY sitting up by himself, still crawling around everywhere "commando-style" like a little soldier and getting into EVERYTHING!!!
He loves to play "SO BIG" he just thinks it's the funniest thing!


And his biggest big boy, getting really close to a year old accomplishment...drinking whole milk from a sippy cup...ALREADY!!! I decided to start weening him off of formula (his pediatrician told me around 11 and a half months old) bc he seems to not want to drink from the bottle much anymore. He just throws it down on the floor! So at daycare now he is completely bottle free for the last 2 days...drinking only from a sippy cup. How did my baby get so big so fast???

1 comment:

Kristen and Ryan said...

I was thinking today that its been a long time since you blogged! Are you too busy with etsy orders? I can't believe how big Talan is getting! And he sure is a cutie!